SQL Server Error : 927 Details
SQL Server Error: 927 Severity: 14 Event Logged or not: No Description: Database ‘%.*ls’ cannot be opened. It is in the middle of a restore. Severity 14 Description: Indicates security-related errors, such as permission denied.
Steps to recreate or create this error
- Create or select Database on primary for mirroring.
- Took full backup and log backup.
- Restored full and log on secondary in NORECOVERY mode
- Tried configuring mirror from primary.
- Then click “Start Mirroring”
- And here volla…. you may will get the error: 927.